We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Physician Associate to join our dynamic healthcare team.
As a Physician Associate, you will play a crucial role in supporting our physicians by providing high-quality patient care and contributing to the overall efficiency of our healthcare services.
- Conduct patient assessments, including medical history reviews and physical examinations.
- Collaborate with physicians to develop and implement patient care plans.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; make preliminary diagnoses.
- Provide patient education on medical conditions and treatment plans.
- Assist in minor surgical procedures and other medical interventions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physician Associate studies or a related field.
- Successful completion of an accredited Physician Associate program.
- Current state licensure and certification as a Physician Associate. (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based healthcare environment.
- Prior experience in a primary care setting.
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems.
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development.