The GP team are seeking a GP for our client in Bournemouth.
Location: BournemouthDates: Tuesdays, Wednesdays + FridaysSet-up: 08:300 – 18:00 ( Flexible Hours)
Mixture of Face to Face + Tele
No Home Visits
Self Gen Admin
· Current GMC Registration: A valid license to practice medicine in the UK as a GP.
· Inclusion on the GP register: Successful completion of GP training and assessments.
· Experience in primary care setting: Experience in providing comprehensive, ongoing care to patients (6 months)
· Strong commitment to patient care: Attention to patients’ needs and willingness to advocate for their well-being.
· Collaborative mindset: Willingness to work with other healthcare providers to ensure the best possible care for patients.
· Good communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and other healthcare providers.
If you are available and interested, please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply or email Daniel.Adetoye@thegpteam.co.uk or give us a call on 01908 978 030. Looking forward to hearing from you.
The GP Team is made up of highly experienced consultants, that hold a high quality of clients across the UK. We are confident we can find you a locum placement in your ideal location at a rate you deserve.